With its streamlined interface and compact length, the native instrument Maschine Mikro Mk3 is optimized for making songs for your laptop.
You’ll locate all of your maximum-used controls properly at your fingertips. Play to your sounds with the 16 overall performance pads, now significant for more exciting playability.
Use the Smart Strip to strum and bend sounds, or get creative with Maschine’s carry-out FX. Entire with full versions of large, Monark, and Reaktor Prism, the Maschine Mikro production package is primed for cellular music making.
The Maschine Mikro is the most compact version of Native Instruments Maschine line of groove production systems. It offers many of the same capabilities as its larger siblings.
The Mikro also includes the full version of NI’s Massive synth and the Komplete Elements instrument collection. It’s an excellent option for mobile producers and performers who want a powerful yet portable production system.
Native instruments Maschine Mikro Mk3 Review
Unbelievably bendy music creation software environment
Looping, reducing, step sequencing, MPC-style recording, and scene sequencing are feasible with local units’ Maschine environment! Run Maschine as a plug-in in your preferred DAW, run it in stand-alone mode and use it to host your favorite VST and AU plug-ins.
What is extra, Maschine Mikro Mk3 drum machines comes loaded with the identical superb content material library that incorporates Maschine, which includes three acclaimed native gadgets synthesizer plug-ins.
Powerful fingers-on hardware controller
Maschine’s declaration to repute extends past its powerhouse sampling and sequencing software program. Tight hardware integration makes the use of Maschine an incredible tactile revel.
Maschine Mikro Mk3 offers you the exact hardware integration as Maschine, however, in a smaller, different streamlined format.
Notably, native instruments gave Maschine Mikro Mk3 a complete set of navigation and function controls and a massive set of speed-sensitive, colouration-coded pads. Hence, although it’s smaller than the original Maschine controller, you still get an awesome arms-on to enjoy.
The ever-evolving world of Maschine
Whether software program-based or standalone hardware, most music introduction structures remain unchanged after launching—however, Maschine is no longer!
For a reason, the release of Maschine, Native Instrument has released several predominant improvements, inclusive of superior sampling features, VST and AU plug-in website hosting, and NIS sound format surfing. With the jump to machine 2. x, you get even more production energy, including multicore aid, effects sidechaining, a DAW-fashion mixer, and much more.
- The streamlined interface and compact size make it ideal for mobile music making
- 16 velocity-sensitive pads for triggering sounds and playing drums
- Smart Strip provides strumming and bending capabilities
- Comes with full versions of Massive, Monark, and Reaktor Prism
- Includes the Komplete Elements instrument collection
- Some users may prefer the larger size of the original Maschine controller
- It does not include the Maschine 2.0 software update (available separately)
The Native Instruments Maschine Mk3 Drum Controller
About the Maschine Mk3 Drum Controller
- Integrated hardware/software system including sampler, arranger, mixer, FX and more
- Includes a 25GB KOMPLETE 11 SELECT library of 25 professional quality studios and creative FX.
- Professional-quality 96 kHz / 24-bit audio interface with 2 x 1/4″ TRS line out, 2 x 1/4″ TRS line in, 1/4″ dynamic microphone in, stereo headphone out, 1 x MIDI in, 1 MIDI – output; 1 foot switch
- Touch-sensitive button for adjusting parameters. System requirements: Mac OS X 10.11 or macOS 10.12 (latest update), Intel Core i5, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended), Windows 7, 8 or 10 (latest service pack, 32/64 bit), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Smart strips for playing notes, pitch bending sounds, playing with FX and more. Compatible with all major DAWs (including Ableton Live, Logic Pro, Cubase, GarageBand, FL Studio, Avid Pro Tools, PreSonus Studio One, etc.) as VST, Audio Unit or AAX 32 and AAX 64 plug-ins with full multi-core support
Most Frequently Asked Questions
What can you do with Maschine Mikro?
MIKRO offers 4 extraordinary approaches to getting hands-on with your music using the 16 pads. Drum beats in Pad mode, with coloration coding for kicks, snares, and different sounds. Transfer to Keyboard mode to play melodies with the pads. In Chord mode, it’s smooth to lay down inspiring chord progressions.
Can you use Maschine Mikro Mk3 without a computer?
No. Maschine Mikro was designed with the Maschine software program as an incorporated machine. This gives you the first-rate of each world – using the brand new computer era for full integration with your DAW even as supplying the intuitive tactile control of the hardware.
Is the Maschine Mikro Mk3 standalone?
Maschine Mikro Mk3 works both as a standalone program and with a DAW so that you can produce tunes anytime.
The Maschine Mikro is a great all-around controller and sampler that gives the user many options in a small package. The pads are velocity-sensitive, and the Smart Strip provides strumming and bending capabilities. The software that comes with it is also excellent, with three outstanding Native Instruments synthesizer plug-ins. If you are looking for a compact, all-in-one music production solution, the Maschine Mikro is a perfect choice.